Sunday, 15 March 2009

Bow-tastic!

For a while now I've been wanting to learn how to make my own hair bows for my girlies. Esther is now enjoying having her hair in a billion different styles so it's nice to be able to make her look super fancy. She loves it too. Last year Ryann, hello Ryann, moved into our ward at church and I noticed her girls always had great hair bows which she made! So I talked her into doing a 'hair bow making evening' where she could teach us to make them. SO it was all arranged, then it snowed and the little country roads were too bad from my house to hers so I couldn't go. Well, we arranged another evening. Guess what, Ben had a church meeting so I couldn't go again!! 3rd time lucky, I finally made it over there on Friday night and here are my goodies:


2 hours, 4 bows, 2 clips. Not too bad for a beginner! Esther loves them, if only Eliza had enough hair!! Thanks Ryann for having us and Susannah for sharing your ribbon and clips with me too! I think I may well become addicted.....

2 comments:

Ryann said...

I was so glad that you made it over! We will do it again soon! Maybe when the next shipment of ribbon comes!

Anna said...

My neighbour suggested I sell bows at our village fete!! I might just go for it!!