Thursday, 5 March 2009
We are being attacked!
Yesterday I turned on our computer and without even opening anything the virus checker found a Trojan virus and the computer promptly then switched itself off and wouldn't power up properly because something or other was missing from the computer so it said. I've never had one on our computer before and was thinking it was going to be terrible. Luckily I have a super clever husband. Ben searched on the internet at work how to fix problem and found a number of different things to try. It took him about 4 hours but here I am on the lovely laptop! He tried everyway to fix it and none worked until he was on the very last option! Hoorah! It's a good job Ben thought to look on the internet so it could be fixed for free! Isn't it amazing what we can get from the internet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment