Thursday, 5 March 2009
Picture Perfect
I don't get many good pictures of my kids and I certainly never get any nice ones of myself. Well today was school photo day at Esther's pre-school and you could take along other siblings so off I took the girls to school having visions of Eliza just getting up and walking off mid photo. We had to wait quite a while when we arrived for our turn - each family group seemed to take ages! When it was finally our turn things went so much better than expected. They only had to take 3 shots in order to get a good one - Eliza actually took her thumb out of her mouth and smiled and Esther was pretty angelic. I can't wait to get the pictures back!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what a great photo!!
i'll work on getting the measurements for you and then posting them. two dogs and a quilt changed hers from when i used the measurements, and then i didn't interlock them, and also added a white border. so i changed it quite a bit.
Post a Comment