Sunday, 15 March 2009

Fabulous Quilting Fabric!

Last year I started a quilting class at church. We were making a sampler quilt to show us all the different techniques we could use. So I started it and did 4 squares but I just don't like the fabric I used. So I decided to look online for quilting fabrics and stumbles across fabrics more gloriously delicious than England has ever seen! I think I have begun an obsession with fabric. At the moment I'm to decide between 2 ranges of fabrics - Farmer's Market by Sandi Henderson : and Darla by Tanya Whelan:

and there some super cute Japanese fabrics out there too. How does one curb their spending when confronted with all this gorgeousness??? So I have planned on ditching my sampler quilt and using the squares I've already made to make cushions so a least they won't be wasted. I'm planning on making a Whirly Giggle quilt from www.lovelylittlehandmades.blogspot.com - fab quilts so take a peek!

No comments: