Friday, 20 March 2009

Spring has sprung

It is lovely weather in England right now!! I am absolutely loving that spring feeling! I have a actually been out of the house without a coat on, hung some washing on the line and given our grass its first cut of the year. Still a chill in the air but gorgeous all the same. I'm really looking forward to being out and about in the great outdoors.

I took some pictures of our wild back garden about a month ago thinking that since this was the year we would actually improve the garden they would be the 'before' pictures but since then we have decided to move or extend our house. If we move I'm just going to tidy it up before the house goes on the market. If we extend the house then the garden will get trashed in the process anyway so again no point giving it a major overhaul! Here are the pictures anyway, as you can tell it needs some work!


These are the raised beds the previous owners put in with a little fountain in the middle:

You see our 2 crazy rosemary bushes? I think they are planning on taking over the garden...


The view from the doors in the living room:



Esther enjoying being in the garden for the first time in months!




Eliza guzzling her banana milkshake in the sun:

No comments: