Thursday, 17 September 2009

Another bundle of joy coming our way!

So most people that look at my blog already know (because I just can't keep it quiet) but today we went for our dating scan for bambino number 3 at the hospital! They were super quick and we had the same lady that did the scan last time when I was pregnant with Eliza! I'll try to scan in our scan photo but they aren't brilliantly clear as apparently I have a retroverted uterus which means it tips backwards so in essance the baby is further away from my stomach. They lady had to press really firmly to get a good picture and ouchie that hurts doesn't it when they make you have a full bladder!! At least they didn't need to take a load of measurements so it was only a couple of minutes. My midwife gave me the date of 30th March but the scan gave the date of 1st April. I'm siding with the midwife!! Roll on 20 weeks when I can find out the sex!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

I didn't know!! Congrats!! I am so happy for you. how have you been feeling?? I vote for a March baby. My brother was born on April fools and we had too much fun giving him trick presents every year...poor kid. I feel bad now! Anyways, good luck!! :)

Joel said...

March is of course the best month to have a birthday in! Followed close behind by November.

JaNae said...

Whoa!!! Congrats...go for the gold...doesn't get better than 3 girls in a row!

The Richeys said...

Anna I had no clue - I thought I was an avid reader of your blog - but maybe not!! Congratulations. The family grows. Can't wait to find out what you're having. Are you going to let Eliza name the next one? It is her turn!x

Anonymous said...

I'm still going with the April Fool's baby ;-) Tee hee.
Congratulations again!

Bev x