Friday, 18 September 2009

Don't know why I said that..

On my last post I said that most people that look at my blog already knew I was pregnant. Wrong. What I meant was the people who I see on a regular basis and read my blog already knew I was pregnant. Sorry Michelle - I bet you were thinking which post did I miss, thank you for avidly reading! So for all you friends who I don't get to see often but get to keep in touch with through the wonderful world of blogging...I'm pregnant! I love being able to keep in touch with friends 1000's of miles away or even less than 100 miles away and know how you are doing and what is going on in your lives. So thanks for all keeping in touch!

2 comments:

Larsen Family said...

Congratulations! That's fantastic news, hope you're keeping well : )

The Richeys said...

yipee! Glad I didn't miss the news. Love to you all xx