Sunday, 20 September 2009
2 additions to the family next year....
Adam (my brother) called me last night to tell me that our new addition wasn't going to be the only new addition to the family next year so I said - 'you can't be serious...YOU'RE pregnant?' Of course I knew he was trying to tell me that he had....... proposed to Alexa and is getting married in January!! So we are all set for a winter wedding in Germany or Switzerland. Alexa is German (her mum is American) and she shares my birthday though is just a bit younger than me (well, 5 years, maybe more than just a bit, actually 1/6th younger than me....) so they might have it there or maybe Switzerland as that is where Adam lives and maybe they'll be closer to a temple. So all very exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! I want to see a picture of them whenever you get one!
By the way, thanks for answering my question...high council makes you sounds so old...you must just be really needed! That's a big responsibility! Good luck.
Ahhhhhh!!! I agree! Tell Adam, we all want to see pics! You should tell him to just start his own blog. haha. Anyways, that is such great news. I am so happy for them! Tell Adam Congratulations from Nancy, Paul, and Abi in Hawaii! xxx
How exciting! Bit news! Congrats to Adam - and to you guys, of course. How many weeks are you now? :)
If they do it in Germany I MAY actually be able to go. Although if it's before March I probably won't because I'm still in my probabtion period at work til then and that means no holidays...
Post a Comment