I did my first food shop today without Esther - I think that is a first. As a result there was a lot more space in the trolley as she usually stands in it, none of the food was stood on, sat on or generally squashed AND I was done and dusted in 45mins! Now just have to work on getting Eliza to stop trying to get out of her seat... Actually I did forget something of vital importance - a Wispa Gold. Cadbury's just re-released them and I can't believe I forgot to look for one.
Afterwards, we picked up Esther from pre-school and came home to the bomb-site. Mostly due to washing plus swapping Eliza's clothes around since she has grown out of one size and into the next. I tried Helen's tip of doing all my washing on Monday and all my ironing Tuesday then not worrying about it until the next week but since I don't have a tumble dryer I just have clothes hanging all over the house and on the line still not dry!
PLus we have Esther's friend coming to play this afternoon so hopefully she won't need to go in the kitchen.....hide it all away!!
On the plus side I have lamb cooking in the slow cooker that smells delicious so I don't have to worry about dinner!
2 comments:
I went shopping without Timmy and it was heavenly! I still had Madi but she was easy. Enjoy your freedom!
Oh well - at least you gave it a go!
Post a Comment