I looked at my blog today and got a little bit freaked out and alot excited about it being 39 days left till my due date! 39 days aarrrrggggghhhhhh! Anyway, things are on track. Our kitchen is being done next week - we are ripping it all out on Friday, the baby's clothes are out and packed into tubs under the cot (where they will have to live as we don't have room for any drawers), we took a load of stuff to the dump/recycling centre and to the charity shop. I even packed some things into a bag to take to the hospital - I don't think I have everything I need in there but it's mostly done. Only big thing left to sort out is a car!
3 comments:
I am such a dork. Did you come into my classroom? So sorry I wasn't there! Hope it wasn't too much of an inconvenience!
Exciting!
Funny Anna - we found there's loads of stuff to tip too! What is it with that? Good luck with everything. I am feeling the excitement build too! Mid you - you know what you're in for :-) Can't wait to see your pictures
Post a Comment