Friday, 26 February 2010

Everything but the kitchen sink

SO the kitchen is no longer! Everything is gone but the kitchen sink (and some of the flooring that I think must have been stuck down with the world's strongest adhesive...). The sink still has some dirty dishes in it which will need attacking tomorrow. The kids are all packed and ready to head to Grandma and Grandpa's house tomorrow so I suppose I'd best go and pack myself. Not that I don't enjoy going to my parents house but I'm going to miss Ben for the 2 weeks we'll be away and I'll miss the routine the kids have, no pre-school etc but it's not like we are going to be on holiday and have those exciting things to do, I'm going to have to have to be on the ball so the girls don't watch TV all day long!
Poor Ben is going to be left at home but thankfully he has the offer of dinner every night (thanks Helen!) so it makes me feel better that he won't be emaciated when we get back!
Dad took some pictures of the wrecking of the kitchen so I'll post them when I can!

2 comments:

JaNae said...

I just love that you jumped on the chance to use that title!!!

Good luck staying busy and sane in an out-of-routine world. Sit tight and no going into labor for the next 2 weeks! I'm excited to see pics of the new kitchen.

The Cryer Family said...

Popped my head in today when I was dropping off the desserts for the ball - there really is just the sink left! - and your cooker sitting in the middle of the garden path! Have a nice time away!
Helen x