Our camera has died. I went to take a picture of the fact that I actually did some baking with the girls today and they were doing it so nicely together but when I turned the camera on it looked like we were under the sea in black and white. Oh well, we bought it from Bex second hand when Esther was born as we didn't have a camera then. Bex is going to lend us her 'little' SLR camera while she is away so I suppose it gives us time to find the camera we want. So maybe we won't have any pics on here for a while....boo hoo!
On the plus side Eliza is making the transition from potty to toilet! Yippee!! She still has an accident per day but then it is only day 6. You can tell she is reaching the 'terrible 2's' and has an older sister to show her how to strop good and proper -she folds her arms, shakes her head and says 'no, wouldn't' if she doesn't want to do what you ask and then she sticks to her guns. Plus she throws things when she is cross and is a real terror for pulling Esther's hair, poor Esther. Any tips for dealing with stroppy 2 year olds are welcome!
1 comment:
I read about a tip for dealing with toddlers that has seemed to work pretty god for Cara. Give them a choice, you get to choose the choices, just make sure you don't mind what they choose. Do you want to go to bed now, or in 10 mins? Do you want to read 1 or 2 books? Do you want to wear this or that? They feel empowered by making the choice.
Post a Comment