Monday, 27 April 2009

Why does it do that?

I started a posting a week ago about going to the Bluebell Woods but didn't have all the pictures on hand to finish it off so I saved it and published it yesterday but I don't think it comes up as a new post to anyone who is following for some reason. Why does it do that? Anyone know? How can you change it? It's come up in between my 2 sets of Easter pictures I think but I can't be bothered to re-write it.....

1 comment:

Helen said...

I use Google Reader to keep track of blogs, and your bluebell post came up as new for me :D

The reason it is further down on your blog is because of the post date and time, which I guess is the date you started it. If you want to change the date you can go to edit and then post options, on the bottom left, and change the date and time in there. I tend to change the dates to when things actually happened rather than the date I write the post, as it is very often a completely different date.. but it just depends how you want to view it.

Hope that helps. Also - Cara absolutely loves the tutu now - I need to post the photos. Also, I nicked your idea to make one for my niece's birthday - so thanks! Now I need to make something for you :D