Monday, 6 April 2009
Piggy update
After I wrote the last post I heard Esther calling for me from the top of the stairs. I had put her to bed an hour previously but when I went to the top of the stairs she was sobbing telling me she couldn't find her piggy and she was so sad because she loves him. It was such a sad sight I had tears too! So she came downstairs for a bit and got to watch some Indiana Jones for a bit before she chose some extra toys to take to bed with her, she was ok after that. I was just thinking that she hadn't mentioned piggy for a while then tonight when we were saying our family prayer she reminded me I needed to be praying for piggy! It just made me realise how big a loss he is to her, poor girlie, as she had had him as long as she could remember, actually since she was about 6 months old. Heartbreaking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is she holding the piggy in the family picture you have up in front of the Preston Temple? I just noticed!! Poor girl. xx
That's so sweet! Brendan had the same sort of experience with his sweet bumble bee "Buzzy". They get so attached to these little things. :)
Post a Comment