I got my lovely fabric in the post last Tuesday (I went with mainly the Darla range by Tanya Whelan) and it's gorgeous. I had all the measurements etc for my Whirly Giggle quilt, bought a cutting mat and rotary cutter and each night this week I had something on that meant I couldn't make a start until tonight. Tonight was dedicated to be the night, I'd done all my jobs, kids were in bed, fabric etc was out, got my brand new rotary cutter out of its pack and boo hoo, it is not sharp!!! It cuts terribly. SO disappointed! Serves me right for buying a cheap one from ebay! I'm off to buy a proper one tomorrow!
1 comment:
Can't wait to see the quilt, very exciting! Blog looking just lovely ; ) We're coming over to uk from may 2nd to June, a whole month! We'll be mostly in the NE in Midd but we've got a car and are going to travel a bit. Can't wait to see you guys... xx
Post a Comment