Friday, 11 December 2009

We need a new camera!!

It was Esther's preschool Christmas concert this morning. The all dress up and sing 5 or 6 Christmas songs for parents and the whole of the school! I can imagine it must be a bit scary for some of the littel kids - luckily Esther wasn't phased and sang all the songs really well. She is the 3rd angel in from the right. She didn't want to wear a halo apparently. 'Mary' got stagefright and its a good job the baby Jesus was a doll as she clutched onto it so tightly!! My pictures are rubbish - our camera is rapidly going down hill. After the performance there were mince pies (yuk) and drinks for the parents and the children had their pictures taken. I put Eliza in with Esther and the photo is so cute which kind of makes up for having to pay £5 for it - oh well, all money for the playgroup funds! Of course Eliza got dressed up after the performance and the 2 girls played really nicely together so I couldn't resist some pictures.






3 comments:

Joel said...

Cute as!

Larsen Family said...

Lovely pics, I love all the christmas parties and performances x

Anonymous said...

They are sooo cute!