Friday, 18 December 2009

Let it snow!!!

Yay it snowed today! Esther woke up with no temperature so I decided to take her off to the playgroup party. We had to take Ben to work, usually a 25 min round trip, today an hour and 20 minutes!!! The roads were not great especially the track from Woodwalton village to the farm - so icy and skiddy, scary! Well after eventually dropping Esther off at preschool I had an hour at home before going back to pre-school to get Esther and see Father Christmas visit the children. I never understand how the children don't twig on that he looks different every time he sees them! When we got home the kids were desperate to play out in the snow so I let them in the back garden for 10 minutes! I kinda like snow but I really, really don't like being cold! We did the things we needed to do then I got them back in for lunch. Here is our fab, albeit small, snowman - daddy is the best one for building a mega snowman so if there is any snow left tomorrow then I'm sure he'll be out there showing up our mini one! Esther attempting to bounce on the snow covered trampoline:
The obligitory snow angel.
It's funny how even though we only get snow for a few days a year the kids remember exactly what you should do to have fun in the snow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But the little snowman is sooo much cuter than a huge one would be!