The kids gave me an early Christmas present of the stomach bug. Nice.... it wasn't on my Christmas list, maybe I'll have to be more specific with them next year! Luckily I got my food shopping done on Monday so we have food in the house and even more lucky was that Ben was able to go into work late so I could stay in bed and he looked after the kids for me. By the afternoon I was feeling a lot better so could face making the kids a snack and Ben made dinner for them when he got home. I hoping Ben can escape this bug - all my fingers and toes crossed! That would just not be fun for Christmas!
Well, I'm glad to say I'm feeling alot better and look forward to getting out of the house and into some fresh air tomorrow!
1 comment:
Glad you're feeling better. I love the new picture - very Christmassy!
Post a Comment