Friday, 12 June 2009
Hayfever strikes again!!
There are some days when you look in the mirror and feel not so happy about the reflection. Well today my reflection was a shocker indeed! I walked Esther to pre-school down out little country road and when we got there my eyes started to feel itchy which is not entirely unexpected since I do suffer for hayfever. By the time I had walk home my eyes were feeling terrible - it looked as if I had been crying for about 6 hours and when I looked in the mirror my eyes were so puffed up they looked like golf balls! I had no eye drops so had to hope I'd be safe driving to the pharmacy to get some. Luckily I was safe and got the necessary drops but I had people in the street staring at me - how embarrassing! Not only did I have the puffy/crying eye thing but I also have a horrible cold sore! I wanted to explain to everyone that I don't usually look like that!! Hopefully I'll look better in the morning! Darn those long grasses giving me allergies....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh dear! I'm full of hayfever too at the min : ( Sorry I never got in touch before we left uk again, Christian had to leave early and took the phone charger so i couldn't find your no.! Must meet up again when we're visiting : ) xxx
p.s. Great header photo!
Your girls are getting so big. Hopefully the rain will stop your hayfever for a while. It's true it's not an attractive ailment to have to have.
What a gorgeous new header photo Anna!! (Actually I'll probably see you Visiting Teaching tomorrow before you read this...)
Helen xx
Post a Comment