Tuesday, 16 June 2009

Household of Excitement!!

I can't wait to see the look on Esther's face when she realises that something is missing from the kitchen. The 3 great big boxes taking up a chunk of our kitchen are no longer there because....... we put up our new trampoline this evening after the kids went to bed!!! It only took us an hour and a half and we managed just to finish it before it got dark. Ben and my brother Joel already had a great time bouncing, I'm just so excited to see Esther and Eliza's reaction in the morning!

Not only have they got reason to be excited but I have too. One of my great friends Jenny has made a trip across the pond from Arizona and will be staying with us for a few days! I have been holding her trainers for ransom since she left them here a year ago! They've been on our shoe rack for the last year just waiting for her to come back! I hope I don't forget to give them to her when she does finally get here!!!!

8 comments:

Miss Beevers said...

OOO-A cannae wait!!!

Carol said...

Oh they'll be thrilled.

I'm super impressed you managed to erect yours in 90 minutes. Our took 4 adults far longer than that and involved many a skinned knuckle!

JaNae said...

So fun!!! What a great way to get the wiggles out right at home! Can't wait to see pics of flying kids!

Nancy said...

I am excited for pictures! Make sure you have your camera! Also, I love your new family picture!! Beautiful!

The Richeys said...

Hey - I agree with the other posters - pictures are a must! And do you mean Jenny like Jenny who lived with us in Holbeck? If so tell her hello from me - she was ace! x

Stephanie said...

We need to see some pics of all the adults bouncing. ;) Sounds like a fun new toy for all!

The Cryer Family said...

Hurray! Looking forwards to see where you put it after all!
Helen x
(P.S. Katy had the baby at last! No name yet though...)

Larsen Family said...

Woweee, have fun bouncing around! x