I think we have had more snow in England in the last 2 weeks than I have seen in at least the last 15 years! Maybe thats because I've generally lived in towns or cities where the snow has tended to disappear pretty quickly but here in the countryside we've had snow ever since it started snowing 2 weeks ago. The roads have been terrible to drive on with many around where I live closed down due to flooding when some of the snow melted, numerous cars - even 4x4's have been in the ditches by the side of the roads (farming area- got ditchs either side of a lot of the country roads), schools closed, etc etc. On the plus side Ben was unable to get to work one day so we had a great time playing in the snow!

Ester really got a kick out playing in the snow - especially with her daddy!
Our huge 'Supersnowman' Maybe you can see the carved S in his chest.
Snowman Begins....

Proud creators of Supersnowman!
Esther sledging with Ethan, pulled by a very strong Kirsten.
Eliza didn't really know whay to make of our winter wonderland!
It's been fun but all I've got to say is - Roll on Spring!!!
1 comment:
Great snowman! YOu know when I first moved here, I asked the mums at the preschool if it snowed and they assured me that it never accumulated. LIARS! No, they weren't but there has been a lot of snow! At least it makes the kids happy right?
Post a Comment