Monday, 14 June 2010
Eliza
For a while now Eliza has been having real issues with the toilet. She is ok with the worst of the 2 processes but weeing has been terrible. For instance at church the other week we had to change her clothes 4 times! She used to be absolutely brilliant but not so now. I've tried being patient, I've tried being mean until one of our friends suggested spending more one-on-one time with her. It's obviously linked with the arrival of Alice. Well, yesterday Eliza fell asleep about 5.30pm so we took her up to bed (she has been cutting out naps too in the last couple of weeks). She woke up at 8pm just as Esther was going to bed so we brought her down with us. Esther wanted to stay down too and asked me if she could get up if she had a nap so of course I said yes knowing full well that once she was asleep that would be it till morning! So Eliza got a few hours of precious time with Ben and I. She absolutely loved it!! I don't think she has really ever had much time of just us and her. Coincidently today was the first day in ages that Eliza actually told me she needed a wee!! Hopefully things will be on the up from now on! I think she really enjoyed spending time with us and we certainly enjoyed spending time with her - she is so funny and cheery (most of the time!). Maybe we'll have to do this more often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment