Eliza decided it would be fun to be awake between the hours of 1 and 5am. She was keeping everyone awake with her crying and then everyone awake with her jabbering when we brought her into our bed. She is usually really good at going straight back down if she cries in the night, just has a cuddle and she is fine but for some reason she was crying louder than ever last night. Esther was crying because Eliza was crying so much so at about 3.30am I sent Ben to sleep in Esther's bed and brought both girls into our bed. I thought Ben could then get some sleep at least and maybe us girls could all sleep in a bit without being disturbed. I was sure Eliza had worn herself out with all that crying but no she was rolling around jabbering till at least 5am. My patience had worn very, very, very thin by then and it was hard to not scream 'beeeeeee qquuuiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeetttttt!'. Then she woke us up at 7.30! The cheek of it! Luckily it's our 'take it easy' day when we don't 'need' to be anywhere and I am planning on taking full advantage of that fact!
Happy Guy Fawkes Day by the way!
4 comments:
AH! I forgot that it was Guy Fawkes! We miss the bonfires and fireworks! At least you got a slow day post-episode. Sorry to hear Eliza was such a pill. Hopefully, she does better tonight.
Ouch! Sounds like a rough one. Hope last night was a little easier and that you all were able to recover.
YES! I found your blog! I'm so happy! Glad we can catch up on each other's lives a bit. Hope you both are well.
Can't believe she woke up at 7.30! That's madness! Hope you get lots of sleep the next few days.
Post a Comment