Saturday, 25 February 2012

Eliza turns 4

This week our Eliza turned 4 and had her first ever birthday party. On her first birthday we were all sick except her, on her second birthday I was about ready to pop with Alice and on her 3rd birthday we were all sick again, except her. This year Alice was sick on Eliza's birthday (but only because she gagged on a paintbrush she was chewing on, yuk). Yes, there seems to be a theme here, lets hope it's run itself out now.

Eliza decided she would like a Minnie Mouse birthday party (when she lost her Elephant on holiday last year she replaced her with a Minnie Mouse toy which now goes everywhere with her). She was so excited about the party and so thankful about everything. So here she is blowing out the candles on her Minnie Mouse cake:

It was your traditional pass-the-parcel kind of party, here they all are with their party food:
Minnie Mouse cupcakes
Her Minnie Mouse cake. I would like to say I made the cake but I asked my fabulously talented cake decorating friend Mallory to help me out and I basically watched the master at work! So I can't take any credit for the cake which Eliza LOVED! Thanks Mallory.
After the party Bex took Eliza to Build-a-Bear for her birthday treat, Rebekah said Eliza went in, chose a bear, chose some clothes and was good to go. Eliza is nothing if not decisive. She makes her mind up in 2 seconds flat and sticks with it. She know what she wants and what she doesn't want and once she's made up her mind thats it. She has become really affectionate recently, she kisses and cuddles a lot more than she used to, she likes the same book read to her everynight for 3 weeks and she loves to play with polly pockets and her new lego friends (birthday presents). She's our independent, random, spirited wild child.

No comments: