
Any guesses what type I am? Alright, I know you are dying to know so I'll tell you... I'm a type 2 with type 1 secondary. It's funny because reading the descriptions I actually felt like I understood some things about myself that I didn't quite see before and understand why I do and feel the way I do sometimes. I did not expect it to be honest!! Now I know why I wear some things in my wardrobe more often than others and why I feel more comfortable in some than others! In all honesty I'm not going to go out and buy a new wardrobe but it will probably affect the way I shop in the future. Some of my friends have cleansed their wardrobes of clothes that aren't their type! I'm not quite at that stage yet! Plus when you have figured out your type with the help of the book you then have to pay to take the online course. I know enough to get by I think even though it would be fun to know what it actually advised as the best thing for me to wear.
So if you are looking for a new style or don't know what to wear then look no further!
P.S. some of the makeover's on the website are scary!!!
1 comment:
I don't know about my type, but I know that your blog looks SO CUTE! I think I'll have you revamp mine. :)
Post a Comment