Friday, 9 July 2010
Conversations with a 4 year old.
Kids just get better and better don't they? You love them as cute little babies, then you are entertained by them as toddlers but it's fab to see their minds develop, question and explore the world around them. On a 20 minute car journey the other day I was explaining basically how tennis works whilst we were listening to Wimbledon on the radio (I don't usually listen to sport on the radio but it was Wimbledon and it was Murray so how could I not??). These are some of the other questions Esther had for me: Do you think we should get a sports car? (It should be pink she said until I pointed out that maybe Ben wouldn't be keen on pink so she changed it to rainbow coloured) What presents did you get for your wedding? What happens when we die? I was glad to have the time to chat with her and answer her questions, especially let her know what I know and believe about life after death. Long may these chats continue!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment