Tuesday, 6 April 2010

Some pictures as promised!

Here are a few pictures of Alice when she was born. This is me (obviously) must have been an hour or so before giving birth - the gas and air life saver is hanging on the wall just behind me but was in full use not long after this picture! It was quite funny because Ben and I were doing a crossword with the midwife inbetween contractions! This is actually the same Delivery Room Esther was born in and the midwife was one who had I'd seen for my routine check-ups when I was pregnant with Esther! I got the room with the ensuite! The Delivery Ward was soooo quiet that day - I'm not even sure there was anyone else in except me! Shortly after birth - me looking glam!

The clock on the wall shows she was about half an hour old here - she was born at 8.28am.


All dressed and wrapped up sleeping!
We need to take more pictures! It's been a bit hectic though - Ben was back at work today full time - he has a lot of things to do and we figured since my mum is here he may aswell have time off when she is gone and things have hopefully quietened down a bit at work for him.
Alice is doing pretty well, looks just like her sisters but has dark hair! More to follow as there were quiet a few interesting details to tell but I must get some sleep before she wakes me up!



7 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful! What a precious little girl! congrats again!

Larsen Family said...

Just lovely! yes get your sleep while you can! x

Joel said...

Yey, thanks for the photos!

The Cryer Family said...

HURRAY!!!!! WELL DONE ANNA!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Sorry we aren't around to visit - have only just got to internet access, so catching up on all the news! Hope you are all doing fine,
Lots of love Helen xxx

Stephanie said...

Yea! Congratulations! You BOTH look glam! He he.

Anonymous said...

Ohh, how lovely!

Mel and I were both born with black hair believe it or not!

Bev x

Watersfamily said...

Congratulations Anna, she looks lovely! Let me know if you want me to do anything, or when you are feeling up to visitors - we would love to meet your easter present (that's meet not eat - I am not talking about your easter eggs!)